Saturday, December 20, 2008

Jupiter (1997-2008) (&)

i tought it was all a dream, when i woke up this morning knowing that u where not going to be here when i came home,this is a sad story a part of life and a bad part of the day until i get accostum of your not being here.there's a lot of things i wish i could take back, all the pushing and pulling and hitting, i know i wasn't abusive but even after that u still loved me unconditionally, it all seems like my actions weight more now that ur gone, i miss you little buddy, u where mi first dog and i will always love you! i will miss your face, your liking your short and cute tail moving really fast when u saw me trough the fence when i got home, ur barking i will miss that the most, u where always a faithful and loyal dog and i can't never replace you... i can only hope your better now and that u did not suffered when u past away, i'm, sorry i wasn't able to be there and even more sorry if i could have done something to relieve you from it. i wish i could see you one last time even in my dreams to know that ur ok, that u forgave me from everything that i did to you... i wanted to hug you one last time and i couldn't. Oh how i miss you my dear dog and in my heart you'll always be, i will think of you forever !

No comments: