Saturday, January 10, 2009

Little miss D

this is the story of little miss Dafne
and I lead a happy life
i am wealthy and healthy,
i have love and a wonderfull cat.

i have a home and a warm bed
i have friends everywhere
i can reach for a star and get it
and i'm not finished yet

i have acomplish a lot of dreams
and i have many more to come
i will try to make a plan
i will have a an apartment and a car.

i want to finish my career
but first i need to get started
i want to finish really quick
so i can earn what i always wanted.

and when i'm done with my career
i will make time for love
the one i've always kept
the one that stole my heart

and hope one day
we'll have children of our own
probably just one
and a puppy tag along

and balancing my whole world
as i once expected
i will have a merry life
the one that make you jelouse :)

No comments: